skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ahmed saif
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
reflactions
I was very well.
To listening to my teacher carefully.
I learned some vocabulary sentences.
Yes. Because I like my teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
message
wEb mEssAgEs
Links
podomatic
Ms-Waller
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(68)
►
December
(35)
▼
November
(33)
reflactions
reflactions
reading journal ( 23-11-2009 )
summarization about thomas edison
reflactions
reflactions
reflactions
summarization about movie
reflactions
reflactions
summarization about movie
reflactions
essay
reading journal (11-11-2009) homework
behivere in the class for today(11-11-2009)
test
Speak: _ I spoke with my mother last night.Special...
voc homework from receive to sign language
example for how can autism communication
behivere in the class for today(10_11_2009)
reading journal
member of to provide ( voc )
behivere in the class for today
summarization
writing about activity reading ( summarize ).
reflactions homework for class today
voc homework from believe to member of
activity
voc homework
reflactions
homework
Eassy about why it is important to listen in class
Self-Introduction
About Me
Ahmed saif
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment