Introduction: _
Hello my friend in the class, I hope you had a good weekend. I’m very said about all people who dead in Sudan cargo plane. I offer my condolences to all the people of Sudan who have lost people in this incident. Has anyone seen it? If you haven’t highly recommend it to you.
News headline: _
Sudan cargo plane.
Source: _
Gulf news.com
Date of article: _
22 , 10 , 2009
Summary :_
In conclusion, it can be said that there are many dangerous accidents face us every day. One of these accidents is the crash of the planes. In my opinion, the companies of aircrafts should check up the planes every day for the safety of people. Also, the government should adopt policies against any companies which do not care about aircrafts.
Reaction :_
I choose this article because it is happen in my country and it is interesting to talk about it.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment