Introduction: _
Hello my friend in the class, I hope you had a good weekend. Today I will took about formula 1 in the UAE. I’m very happy to talk about this topic.
News headline: _
Formula 1 racing in the UAE.
Source: _
Gulf news.com
Date of article: _
1, 11, 2009
Summary: _
In conclusion, it can be said that there are many benefit from this race. In my opinion, the UAE is elevating and it is in the right route. In addition, my wish for the UAE is continuity in advancing.
Reaction: _
I choose this article because it is happen in my country and it is interesting to talk about it also, I want to know a lot of information about formula 1.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think it is good and important subject because it took about my country
ReplyDelete