skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ahmed saif
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
voc homework from contact to expose
Contact: _
my contact list is very long.
Contrast: _
I contrast between my car and my friend car.
Define: _
I define something to my brothers.
Exclude: _
I exclude to be officer.
Expose: _
I expose my friend secret.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
message
wEb mEssAgEs
Links
podomatic
Ms-Waller
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(68)
▼
December
(35)
reflactions for class today
reflactions for class today
voc homework from satisfy to workshop
reflactions for class today
Speaking LDA2
reflactions for class today
voc homework from outcome to reveal
reflactions for class today
voc homework from minimize to opponent
reflactions for class today
voc homework from cross to issue
reflactions homework for class today
voc homework from budget to constrain
voc homework from advice to avoid
answer the questions for activity
reflactions
voc homework from stress to theory
reflactions homework for class today
reflactions homework for class today
homework 4 for today
grammer quiz
voc homework from mutual to repulse
reflactions homework for class today
reflactions homework for class today
voc homework from logic to mental
reflactions homework for class today
voc homework from friend to isolate
reflactions homework for class today
voc homework from contact to expose
reflactions
voc homework from attract to contact
reflactions
reading journal
reflactions
reflactions
►
November
(33)
About Me
Ahmed saif
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment